Soundshaper CDP GUI Compatible with PC ONLY
Soundshaper is a 'front-end', meaning that it accesses and uses the underlying CDP sound transformation and editing programs. Therefore, please note that the CDP sound transformation and editing software must be installed as well as Soundshaper.
The new and updated Soundshaper (5.09) is now available free of charge. It is fully compatible with CDP Release 7.
Soundshaper can be downloaded via the CDP Downloads Page or from Robert Fraser's website soundshaper.net.
Check for updates at www.ensemble-software.net/CDPDocs/html/updates.htm.
Soundshaper has several important features:
- Create multi-process patches in a simple grid structure
- Designed for multi-channel work, with 16 grid rows which can process up to 16 sounds independently.
- Save and recall patches, or run with different source files
- Re-edit patch cells or replace with alternative processes
- Automatic conversion of CDP file types
- Almost all CDP processes can be run with multi-channel input
Additional information is given in the Soundshaper HTML information page (see link below).
Soundshaper Information HTML